Monday, February 27, 2012

Word.

Yall, it's Monday. But the sun is shining bright this morning so that gives me hope that it'll be a good week! The week is only as good as I allow it to be and I'm determined to make it a good one!

Here is some things that have made me smile this morning:


"The longer you wait for something, the more you'll appreciate it when you get it. Cause anything worth having is definitely worth waiting..."

Lord, I needed that today!

"If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?"

OUCH. OUCH. OUCH. I need to stop being so hard on myself. I definitely wouldn't keep that type of person in my life. Something to strive for today. I am way too hard on myself, especially with all that has been going on the last few weeks.

And last, but most certainly not least, I was talking to one of my very best friends this morning and she said that there is NO sense in creating problems just so you can worry about them. WORD. I do that way too much and I need to stop.

I can't say this enough...I am SO thankful for my amazing friends. They have truly been my saving grace.

2 comments:

  1. "If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow that person to be your friend?"

    PREACH ON IT.

    Seriously, needed to hear that today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously that second quote is like...holy shit. Cool down self, cool down! Needed that.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete