Monday, May 14, 2012

Life lessons from UPS, yall.

The UPS guy that likes me delivered today. Here's the conversation:

Bryce: "Well hello Ms Vicki!!!"
Vicki: "Hello Bryce"
B: "Where do you want me to put the boxes?"
V: "The table will be fine."
B: "Where is Mr. Irving today? Is he working?"
V: "Hell, I don't know where he is! I've been getting caught up from being off last week."
B: "OH you were on vacation?! How was it?"
V: "No, mom had brain surgery and I was in a wedding on Saturday so I took last week off"
B: "SO sorry to hear about your mom. If I recall, haven't you been in several weddings?"
V: "Yes, quite a few."
B: "So when will it be your turn to get married?"
V: "I'm not sure." I wanted to be all "ARE YOU ASKING?!"
B: "Well, whoever the lucky guy is will be the luckiest guy in the world"
V: "Well thank you, Bryce"
B: "You are an amazing and beautiful woman!"
V: "I'm not a stop along the way....I'm the destination"
B: "Well, they always say good things come to those who wait and I really do think you have something big and amazing coming your way, Ms. Vicki. I really do believe it."

Then he had to go. Life lessons from UPS, yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment