Monday, January 16, 2012

I believe

*I believe in fresh starts.
*I believe I should call it like I see it more often.
*I believe I'll never know how to not think everything is my fault.
*I believe laughter is the best medicine. No joke. Go read a Chelsea Handler book and tell me how you feel afterwards.
*I believe a night out with the girls can make everything okay. And I have the best friends to go out with.
*I believe in "go big or go home".
*I believe that people should "let go and let GOD".
*I believe you can't fix everything OR everyone, for that matter.
*I believe "Sometimes the hardest things and the right things are the same" (by the frey)
*I believe in singing like it's nobody's business in my car. Nothing like pulling up to a light and signing your little heart out and the people next to you smile.
*I believe in smiling. Two things happen: 1. People smile back OR 2. They start to wonder what you are plotting.
*I believe in loving myself...curves and all.
*I believe that the happiest girls are truly the prettiest girls.
*I believe almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
*I believe in not judging people by their pasts cause they don't live there anymore.
*I believe in regretting nothing. You did it so own it.
*I believe that people throw rocks at things that shine. Thank you, Taylor Swift for those lyrics.
*I believe that I have finally found peace. It's been a long time coming but I'm there. And for the first time in a while, I can say I'm finally happy with where I am in life.

1 comment:

  1. "*I believe in regretting nothing. You did it so own it."

    My favorite.

    You have the most beautiful spirit and a pretty face to go right along with it! You are loved and don't you forget it!

    ReplyDelete