Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Be Proud.

I've always been one to apologize. For everything. Even if it wasn't my fault. I'm not quite sure why I do that, but I do. It was bluntly brought to my attention last night and I'm quite thankful that it was. I tried to pass it off as a flaw but he saw right through it. I can't do that anymore. I can't keep being sorry for the way things are or the way I am. I shouldn't be sorry for things that aren't my fault. Hell, I shouldn't be sorry for things that ARE my fault. I need to be proud of myself. I need to stop letting people walk all over me. That's not who I am. It drives me insane that I sit so quietly and let people do it. I have no idea why I do but it has to stop. Like...it has to stop TODAY. I shouldn't be ashamed of anything in my life because it's made me who I am.I realize that this probably all over then place and contradicts itself completely, but right now, that's how I roll. All great changes were preceded by chaos. And Lord knows my life was insane over the summer. I'm finally at a happy point in life. Yes, there are things that I need to change but I'm happy. And that's all that ever matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment